Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Family Firsts!

There have been several firsts for the McKinney Family the past few weeks! 

Katelyn started the 7th grade. She is a cheerleader and on the volleyball team. She had her first volleyball game last week. They did not win, but they all played hard. Her first football game to cheer at will be this weekend. We're so excited!



The other first for our family is that Rylee started preschool today! I dropped her off this morning with only a few tears (from me!). I can't believe how quickly she is growing up and what a big girl she has become. I'm excited to hear how her first day in Mrs. Sara's class went!



I hope she is this happy when she comes home. I predict that Friday will be harder for her since she will know we are leaving her there! Hopefully, she will love it. We've really been talking it up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment